At Priscilla McLeod y Asociados, our team will take care of the insurance claims process for you. We believe that in order to ensure the proper payment of claims, adequate coordination, control and management is needed. Our team will coordinate directly with the insurance company on your behalf. This will ensure an expedited result in your claim process.
Insurance Claims Process – Auto Insurance Claims
To submit an automobile claim you will need:
- Photocopy of:
- The insured’s drivers license
- The insured’s cedula, passport or resident card
- The issued ticket by the Authority of Transport
- Pictures of the collision and damages that your vehicle sustained
Insurance Claims Process – Health Insurance Claims & Forms
The below documentation is necessary to submit a health claim:
- Health claim form:
- Filled out as complete as possible
- Signed by the insured
- Signed by the Doctor who attended the insured
- All original receipts and proofs of payment
- These must include a detailed description of the medical services received and individualized costs
- All original medical prescription orders that confirm the procedures that are need
- These include specialized exams, labs, x-rays, or any other medical procedure and the corresponding original receipt of payment
- Medical prescriptions
- In the case where a medication has been prescribed for prolonged use, a diagnosis issued by the treating doctor must be presented. Information regarding the medication and dosage, will need to be renewed annually.
- The Doctor or Specialist must complete the health claim form and provide all the required information.
Health Claim Forms (all in Spanish)
We know that submitting an insurance claim may be overwhelming or confusing for you. Don’t worry, our team is here to help you! Should you have any questions or concerns filling out any of the forms, please contact us, we will be more than happy to assist you.